European Food Online
- Place item(s) in your shopping cart. To place an item to your shopping cart click on the "Add to Cart" button. You can change the quantity of particular item or completely remove it at any time. A link to your shopping cart can be found at the top of all DeliToYouDirect.com pages.
- Complete checkout process by providing billing and shipping information. Once you've finished shopping, simply click "Checkout" to complete and submit your order.
- Once your order has been approved and processed successfully, you will immediately receive confirmation of your purchase. Your credit card will be charged only after your order has been put together and shipped.
- Your order is then delivered directly to your door according to our delivery policy.
Missing our e-mails?
If you have signed up to be a subscriber and don't see our e-mails check your "Spam" or "Junk" folder periodically for any messages. Depending on the filter you are using, you may be able to designate our e-mail as "not spam" so that they will arrive in your normal mailbox as requested.
- Please note that all questions regarding returns and refunds must be directed to us within 24 hours of order delivery.
- In addition, we cannot be responsible for the taste quality of the products.
- In case you have received a flawed product, product with tampered or damaged packaging - we guarantee its replacement, reshipment or refund.
- We assume all the charges for shipping back and replacing the merchandise.
Out of stock policy and Substitutes
- The most important thing to keep in mind when ordering is that our stock balances fluctuate throughout the day with sales demand and stock that we receive from the manufacturers. Items are constantly being sold and our stock is constantly being replenished.
- Just because the item you ordered is NOT identified as out-of-stock does not necessarily mean that it will be in-stock at the moment you order it. Occasionally we may run out of exactly what you ordered and rather than turn up empty handed we offer a substitute service. For example, if you add a product to your cart and we find it’s out of stock, we’ll always try to find you something similar. Similar does not mean identical but we will do our best to match out of stock product as close as possible. Let’s say you ask for a small bottle of kvas "Danilo". In the unlikely event that we’ve run out, we might give you a larger bottle instead or you will get a similar brand. And don’t worry, you will only pay for the lowest priced product - you don't have to pay more than you originally intended to, so if we have to substitute an item we’ll pay the difference. You can tell us whether you are happy to accept or not accept substitutes when you check out. If you choose not to select them, then it’s not a problem , we simply deduct the cost of the out of stock item from your order.
You can shop at www.delitoyoudirect.com online with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks (see an online payments diagram). The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
www.DeliToYouDirect.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
Accepted payment types are VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS (Credit and Debit Cards).